A R C H I V E

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stick to Your Guns

So how well do you really know us?
(Interview questions from Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire)

Remember:
Courier=Keela
Helvetica=Lily

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Volunteering in South Africa.
A Sunday afternoon.
(Keela hates Sundays)

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Saying 'yes' to too many things and forgetting to wear my retainer.
Shyness.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Food and magazines.
Food and pens.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
The F-bomb.
A lot of things I guess, 

When and where were you happiest?
I have lots of these moments, but last night as I watched part of the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics, I felt a surge of happiness: such a powerful and unbelievable event.
I also felt true happiness last summer as I hiked 26 miles in the Bear Tooth Mountains of Montana.
Before I got my wisdom teeth yanked out - back when I could eat.
Really though, I love to eat.

Which talent would you most like to have?
The skills of a professional figure skater.
A thinking of good ideas talent, good Ideas are hard to come by.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My impatience.
The fact that I am too scared to drastically cut my hair, and the fact that I find it very hard to talk to people I don't really know.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
RISD.
I don't believe I've had it yet.

Where would you like to live?
Europe. I want to be able to buy my groceries at a market.
Europe as well, in a flat.

What is your most treasured possession?
My memories.
My independence. 

Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents, Scott Schuman, Rachel Zoe, Anna Wintour, my dog.
Mail Carriers, I would like to work in the postal industry one day.

What are your favorite names?
Bella and Quinn.
Boy's names, like Tommy, Oliver, Owen, Charlie, Elliot etc.

What is it that you most dislike?
Uggs and Wednesdays.
When people try so hard to be original that they become perfect cliches.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
The ability to have no personality (if that counts as a trait)...
Superiority.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
The nail polish color "Breaking Curfew."
Someone from England.

What is your most marked characteristic?
My black wardrobe.
I have no clue.

What do you most value in your friends?
Their support and independence.
A sense of humor.

What is your greatest regret?
Wasting all my money on Pokemon cards when I was ten years old. If I saved that money...I could be buying cool things.
The opposite of Keela, stinginess.



How would you like to die?
Um. Listening to Joshua Bell play Kreisler's Praeludium & Allegro.
Having accomplished everything I really want to.

What is your motto?
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Don't knock it 'till you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment