A R C H I V E

Monday, May 30, 2011

Three

Here are three things/collections that we own, we prize, and that we think define who we are.

Lily & Keela

 My little computing machine. 
Where all the blogging magic happens. 
And where my brain turns to mush, daily.


Jeans.
Jeans.
Jeans.


And the all the little what-nots that nobody wants,
nobody  needs,
and I have. 


Lily


This post was supposed to be published in early May, my busy schedule is to blame. My apologies.

1.I am never without my Coach bag. It holds all my unnecessary shit.
2. A scarf. They are often found tied into a big obnoxious bow on my head. I guess it is my signature look these days.
3. My red Moleskine calendar.  MY BIBLE. Without it, I simply wouldn't be.

Keela

p.s school is over now, so the posting will resume at its normal pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment