A R C H I V E

Monday, May 30, 2011

Basics

The basics in our lives.

Favorite writing utensil
Pilot Precise V5
Pilot G-Tec-C4 (0.4 point)

Favorite soft/fabric material
Leather
What kind of category is this? Yoga pants. I hope this counts.

Favorite hard material (wood, stone, metal)
Wood
Lily, where in the world did you get these questions from? ...wood.

Favorite pattern
Stripes
 I like behavioral patterns...

Favorite fashion accessory 
Watches
Hair bows and perfume (an accessory scent!)

Favorite article of clothing
Jeans
Sports bras

Favorite technical accessory
Macbook
Phone

Favorite landscape/climate to visit
I just really want to go to Ireland. 
Montana

Favorite landscape/climate to live in
I would like to live in on the prairie, in a little house on the prairie.
Sweden or Minneapolis.

Favorite Adobe program
Illustrator
Right now, neither. I like the old fashioned hand drawn shit. Ask me again this fall though...

Favorite paper product to write in or on (Ex: Moleskine)
Steno flip-top notebooks
Moleskine calendar/sketchbook or my giant Post-it notes.

Favorite art supply
Black pen.
Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment