A R C H I V E

Thursday, November 18, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

We make Christmas lists every year.
However, we both agreed going home for Christmas would be the ultimate present this year.
We wouldn't need anything else.

But, for the sake of this post, here is one material thing we each hope for.

I eyed this wonderful book at the Museum of Modern Art in Sweden,
after I had seen Ed Ruscha's exhibition.
I've wanted it ever since.
It's a compilation of interviews, photographs, and letters.


I want to have an outstanding coffee table book collection when I am older.

Keela

I had a Christmas list but I have no idea where it is. 

And I have no idea what I want for Christmas,

but one day I do want to own a really big cactus. 

And I want snow for Christmas. 

In Baltimore, if it's not  too much to ask. 

I also wish my roommates would clean the bathroom once in a while. 

I AM NOT A MAID. 

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment