A R C H I V E

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cupcake Swiper

A story for you.
Last night there was a cupcake party featuring the RISD band, Kid Chocolate. I picked out a red velvet cupcake and went to fill up a cup with water. But I dropped the cupcake as I was getting water.

I grabbed another red velvet and took a couple bites...THEN this kid jumped out from behind me, swiped my cupcake and SHOVED the entire thing into his mouth. A girl jumped out beside him and gave me a new red velvet cupcake, acting as if nothing had happened. It was so bizarre but I was laughing so hard.
He asked me if I wanted to be his partner in crime. I agreed, so we followed a girl chowin' on a carrot cupcake, he swiped it, shoved it, and I popped out with a smile and a new carrot cupcake.

RISD is full of interesting people and happenings.
Keela

No comments:

Post a Comment