A R C H I V E

Monday, July 12, 2010

Love

Let me set the record straight.
I don't hate love directly, although I have been accused of doing so, and I don't hate people who are in love. I hate those who love love. Could you call them romantics?
I don't care about love stories or love songs, they're not cute and usually they enter the realm of the insane and the impossible before any possible lovers actually meet each other. 
Who comes up with the plots of romantic comedies anyway? Seeing one is like being stuck in a rainstorm of improbability without an umbrella. 

Be in love if you want, if there is someone who will take you.
But don't try to convince me to love love because it is the stuff that brings people together the world over. 

Lily

This post is dedicated to BB,
and is just a small blurb to keep you entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment