A R C H I V E

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sharing Game

The Sharing Game that appears in Sam Gosling's Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You.

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Karl Pilkington or Emma Watson.
Todd Selby.

2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
I dread talking on the phone. As a matter of fact, I always know what I am going to say before I call. I don't see the point of calling someone if there isn't a distinct purpose.
One time I had to call someone at 6am...and my voice is ugly and manly in the morning...so I did some vocal warm-ups (shouting) and rehearsed what I was going to say before I called.
I don't talk on the phone much either, don't like to, never have. My mom has to force me to call and order pizza and stuff like that, I don't seem to have a problem answering the phones at work though ( Ben and Jerry's, This is Lily how can I help you?) which is weird. 
I never rehearse though. I just wing it.

3. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I sang to myself this afternoon. Shakira's Waka Waka song.
I sang to my mom last night. Shakira's Waka Waka song.
I sang Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror  to myself, my mom, and a friend but an hour ago. 
I played an impromptu harmonica concert while walking around my neighborhood last night too, but that's another story.

4. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the rest of your life, which would you want?
Body.  
Jesus Christ Keela, you would say that.
MIND.

5. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
No. I don't hunch about these kinds of things.
Not really. Hopefully clothed. 

6. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would have an older sibling and eat seafood.
More siblings, not necessarily any older, at least one brother.  

7. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
The ability to retain every memory and experience.
The ability to draw well. And sail.

8. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
I've always wanted to snowboard down the southern face of the peak at Big Sky. But it's always been to windy.
Nien. 
(German for no.)

9. What is your most treasured memory?
When Teddy ate a large peanut butter chocolate wafer during the Haiti discussion.
Pass.

10. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
I don't know. I honestly don't know. 
I don't think I would change much. Stop giving up shotgun because I don't care enough to physically battle.

11. Share an embarrassing moment in your life.
I peed my bed. Like a couple months ago.
I once fell up the stairs at school, on to someone I didn't know, dropping everything I was carrying in the process. 

12. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
I cried at Toy Story 3. By myself? Earlier this week.
I cried at Toy Story 3 too (We were together). I don't remember the last time I cried alone.
My mom is sitting next to me right now, she is crying at her book.

13. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Somebody's breath after they eat parmesan and garlic chips.
#1. Keela's above statement is false, or else she would not have laughed so hard and made fun of me so much that one unfortunate time.
#2. I think everything can be joked about. 


Lily & Keela

No comments:

Post a Comment