A R C H I V E

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fashion Divided

BAM.
We're back baby.

I would like to issue an apology to our tons of readers, cause we have been horrible bloggers recently. PLUS, now that I look back at that fashion post, I think that I should say that that post was completely and oddly influenced by Style Rookie . I read it all in one week. I don't want to post about fashion. I want to post about the triple crown and my interest catamarans. 
I hope your down with that. 
 
Update:
Today I asked Keela if she wanted to post tonight and she said "sure," she has a fashion designer she wants to write about. 
See why we write this blog?

Lily

That is the true story.
And here goes my FASHION commentary.

The Olsen twins have hit it hard with The Row.
And I am a fan.
This is my kind of collection.






"The Row's style philosophy does not believe in trends, but rather places a sharp focus on clean lines, ultra-refined silhouettes, and the perfect fit."
AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD.

In the April issue of Vogue, when asked about their audience, the twins replied, "they mostly are business women, artists, architects...who understand good fabrics and cut."
AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD.

Keela

p.s I wore an entirely all black outfit on Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment