A R C H I V E

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Humble Abode

We are doin' it Selby style, for you, right now.

::KEELA::
Art books::visual inspiration::
Vogue/Elle::necessary junk.

Clothing.

1/6 of the letters I have recieved (Lily, Mina, & Robert).

Ring from Hunt & Gather::Feather pin from the opening of Highpoint Center for Printmaking.

Effiel Tower wooden puzzle from Lily. It was too hard to put together...note the height.



Unfortunately I cleaned my room this morning. Clearly I wasn't thinking about preserving my natural habitat for this post, but alas I was not going to put it back simply for the sake of your true perception.
Here Goes.



A collection of miscellaneous old photos that is particularly captivating. In the middle is the afore mentioned communion portrait of Billie Prock. To the left is a picture of a man feeding seagulls that was given to me by Keela.



A prized diamond print from Aesthetic Apparatus. And a lamp that is made of cork.



A small cross-section of my book collection. A giant lightbulb. A glass orb used in japan to float fishing nets. $.



A large type drawer filled with small things. On the top left side there is a small man riding a little lead horse, one of my favorite things, the wooden X is also a favorite. 

As a parting thought, the lighting in my photos is yuck.

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment