A R C H I V E

Monday, November 7, 2011

Tidbits

WHY A BLOG?
----------------------------------------

I thought it would be a cool thing to do so I suggested it to Keela. 
It's weird to think its been almost 2 years since then.

We decided it was the right time in our lives to have a blog.I couldn't ask for a better person to parent this blog with.


TOP DESTINATIONS
----------------------------------------------

I would love to visit a bunch of different european countries. 
But landscape-wise I like prairies and farmland. 

The mountains, Starbucks and my Cabin.


TOP SHOPS?
---------------------------------

Bookstores, anywhere they sell things made of paper or leather. 

I enjoy Whole Foods and old bookstores.


BLOGS YOU LOVE
-------------------------------------------

Where Is the Cool
Jpeg Heaven 
jjjjound 
Many more

Paris vs. New York, a Tally of Two Cities
Jeana Sohn's Blog (my twin)


LATEST OBSESSION
--------------------------------------------

Oh I don't know. 
I went and saw the new design show at the Walker a few weeks ago, there was bunch of stuff there I could get obsessed with.

My bone folder.


GUILTY PLEASURE(S)
--------------------------------------------

Every episode of Felicity. 
Even though I hate her. 

Micron Pens.


Lily & Keela

No comments:

Post a Comment