A R C H I V E

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hors D'oevrves

A new weekly feature, rather an updated one.
Every week we will post whatever is on our mind. It's free terrain baby.

July 12th 2005, I bought my first song on itunes: Bowling For Soup's Almost.


Also, new edition to my life...my Macbook. I feel so legit now. Although I do feel twinges of sadness about leaving behind my PC. Whatever, I'm over it.


Actually I'm not, I miss the REAL "delete" button. None of this fake "delete" thing that really just backspaces.


Keela




This semester I am taking a short stories class.
Today I wrote my first short story. 


I can't tell if I'm liking this or not.


There were two options we could choose from when writing
 either a segmented story with multiple parts that made up the whole, 
or one with extreme metaphor. 


I started with the first and then switched to the second.


This week everyone in the class will be reading everyone else's stories. 
I'm nervous. 


Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment