A R C H I V E

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Did You Know?

Odd things you might never have known about us.

-I only eat eggs that I have cooked myself, my parents or relatives have cooked for me, or eggs that I have watched being cooked. Eggs are very sketchy, and often times taste sketchy, and make me feel sketchy. There are a few select restaurants that serve eggs to my standards, The Zumbro Cafe is one of these exceptions.

-I smell everything. If it doesn't smell good, then...why bother?

-I have to use correct grammar in text messages. Punctuation and capital letters are necessary.

Keela 


- When I am out in public I touch almost everything. Things for sale, trees and grass. Etc. Etc.


- I am 50% Dutch.


- I like to bite, things and people. 


-I also use punctuation and (as much as I can muster) grammar in text messages. On the other hand emoticons of any type are strictly prohibited. 


Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment