A R C H I V E

Friday, February 18, 2011

5 Things

5 things you do when you’re bored:
Write lists, read blogs and the news, write letters, clean my room, facebook. 

Blogs. 
Harmonica. 
Teev (what I call t.v. - spread it around). 
More teev. 
Lay flat on the floor.

5 things you’re known for:
My bows, lack of noise control, my mom intuition, swearing habits, my hollow leg.  


Sarcasm.
Punches.
Bites. 
Words. 
Watching too much teev.
 
5 things that are always on your desk:
Scotch tape, Moleskin calendar, bag of various writing utensils, post-it note reminders/lists, random articles of inspiration (magazine cut-outs, pictures, words, memories...).

Precise V5 pens.
Post-its.
Candy.
Burt's bees.
Lists of things to remember to do, remember to like, and remember to remember. 


Lily & Keela

No comments:

Post a Comment