A R C H I V E

Friday, November 5, 2010

VIP-IV

Jenna Lyons, the executive creative director of J.Crew.



She graduated from Parsons and has worked for J. Crew for 20 years.  She interned for Donna Karan and then started working for J. Crew in the men's knits department.

Her favorites
WORD: Someone used the word heinous-ity. It made me laugh.
MAGAZINE: Cabinet or World of Interiors

BOOK: Anything by Cy Twombly

FOOD: My husband’s BBQ ribs

DRINK: I don’t discriminate.
COLOR: Bone

MODEL: Isabella Rossellini

DESIGNER: Can’t do it

 
A day in her life.
Keela


Okay, 
Keela is way better at this feature than I am.
either I don't know about as many people as she does, or I don't admire that many,
but you will just have to deal with my sub-par VIPs.


Sorry.


Today my VIP is Todd Lamb, creator of Notes from Chris.






Makes me laugh.

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment