A R C H I V E

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Foreign

If we could live in a foreign land.....

If I could live somewhere outside the good ole' US of A. 
What a thought.

I guess it would be somewhere pretty awesome. 

Probably Europe.
England
Germany
IRELAND.

Or Australia, although that might be too hot.
I like Dingoes.
And Kangaroos are cool.
And Koalas.
And Platypuses. 

On another note.
I think it's really cool that there are so many different accents of the english language.


This is English form England.

This is english from Ireland.

And this is english from Australia.

Lily


No doubt it would be Sweden. However,
I want to spend a summer in
Nova Scotia.

Or Newfoundland.

A cottage built for two and a small fireplace.
A small town with a family-owned grocery and a dog who follows me around.
A dirt road and dewy mornings.

Keela

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you something friends.

    my french friends (Coline and Baptiste) love to hear people speak english with accents. so i will show them this. I thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete