A R C H I V E

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lost & Found

I just walked around all of college hill in search of my Shakespeare textbook (basically my life right now).
I misplace things quite frequently.
At the senior all night party I was swimming and lost my teardrop earing. My FAVORITE set of earings. Then Bonnie found it in the deep end on the bottom of the pool.

I lost my spoon ring that I had bought in Sweden.
A few days later, I found it at Sigh Yoga.

And then on Monday I lost my Shakespeare textbook, an $80 gem.
I found it this morning at the running store.

Losing things is the worst feeling ever.
It's life vomit.
But I almost always find the thing I've lost, after I pray continuously to God. I told God today that if he helped me find my Shakespeare book, I would promise to love Shakespeare forever and study super hard.

I have to go study now.
Keela

p.s I witnessed a motercyclist fall off his motercycle and a car going the wrong way on a one way.

No comments:

Post a Comment