A R C H I V E

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nobody's Lookin'

LOOKBOOK is a capricous sort of place.
First off, to be a part of the book of looks, one must be cordially invited. But of course, one has to apply first.
How interesting.

I know what I like and what I dislike. If you don't know what you dislike, how are you supposed to to know what you like? It's good to have a little of both.
I often find myself shocked by the looks some people post on LOOKBOOK, & I can't help but ponder over what these people were thinking when they were taking pictures of themselves. Nonetheless, the capricous personality of LOOKBOOK allows style to cultivate its own niche in this image-obsessed reality.
Perhaps I am just not cut out for a future on LOOKBOOK. I'll stick to feeding my dog.

LOOKBOOK.nu:
LIKE

LOOKBOOK.nu:
NOT SURE.

LOOKBOOK.nu:
LIKE

DISLIKE

Keela

LOOKBOOK.nu:

LOOKBOOK.nu:

These I like. 

Pretty much everything else is vomit-worthy. 
Especially this:

LOOKBOOK.nu:

No? I think so.

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment